Duty-Free Allowances (For Travellers arriving in Mauritius and Rodrigues on International Flights).
Personal-use goods (i.e. not for re-sale) up to a value of:
- Rs. 15,000 (Mauritian passport holder aged 12 or above)
- Rs. 7,500 (Mauritian passport holder under 12 years of age)
- Rs. 7,500 (Foreign passport holder. No age limit)
Alcohol: 1 litre of spirits and 2 litres of wine or beer;Tobacco products: 250 grams
Traveller must be aged 18 years and over to qualify for alcohol and tobacco allowances.
Allowances for Mauritian Nationals Arriving from Rodrigues
- Rs. 10,000 (aged 12 years and over)
- Rs. 5,000 (under 12 years)
- 1 litre of spirits and 2 litres of wine or beer and 250 grams of tobacco products
- (Eligible for passengers aged 18 years and above)
Exclude: jewellery, arms and ammunitions, furniture and parts.
Mauritian passport holders leaving Mauritius for Rodrigues are not entitled to duty free allowances.